PROJECT CARGO FORWARDING
STL and SAGA Group provide high quality logistics services tailored on the specific needs of the project, adopting a 4PL approach that allows customers to use logistics as a lever for competitiveness.
Together with the customer’s logistics team, STL creates and coordinates a Logistics Execution Plan for each project, to ensure the correct and timely performance of all operations included in the supply chain from any departure point in the world up to delivery at the construction site.
Dedicated teams of professionals follow the execution of the Plan, being available 24/7, whenever and wherever needed.
Exceptional loads, large volumes, heavy over-sized cargos and/or those subject to particular storage features are managed by a competent team that is constantly updated and which studies the most effective transport solutions being able to manage all the phases of large international projects.
STL inherits SAGA’s strong expertise in Industrial Project cargo acquired over the years and can cope with even the most complex transport dynamics managing each phase of the project directly, including:
- Consolidation of goods for on-forwarding
- Over dimensional cargo including modules/buildings
- Provision and management of all related necessary permissions
- Customs brokerage services
- In-Country cargo transportation
- Shipment of Hazardous goods
- Effective and efficient tracking from collection through to delivery
- Expediting activities
- Risk evaluation
- Infrastructure evaluation
- Road, rail, air sea/river/canal freight and surveys
- Transport/Engineering Assistance
- Operations on multi-axle truck
- Ro–Ro Operations
- Preparation of Logistical Performance Plans and for the management of safety (HSE)